ALL IMAGES, TEXT, AND PRICING ARE COPYRIGHT TO ASHLEY SARGENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHER'S PERMISSION.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fort Jackson Graduation






This past weekend I had the honor of visiting Fort Jackson, SC to see my soldier graduation boot camp. If you have never been to one, you can never understand how awesome it is. You will never forget it... the first time you hold your soldier after 12 weeks is the best feeling in the world. My husband made squad leader and was one of the best men there. I'm sooo proud of him. I love you soldier.
For those of you who are getting ready to see your soldier, here's my advice. Get there early! Family Day is something you don't want to miss... we did. Traffic was so bad, we didn't get there in time. Don't go in the main gate, find another way in... you'll get there much faster. Family Day is really quick.... Graduation only lasts about 2 hours. It's really hot and really crowded... bring a fan! And the best advice is... tell your soldier how proud you are, how much you love and missed them. Your support is what keeps them going. They need it.

No comments: