ALL IMAGES, TEXT, AND PRICING ARE COPYRIGHT TO ASHLEY SARGENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHER'S PERMISSION.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Brother/Sister Senior Session {Albertville, AL Senior Photographer}



Today I had my first double senior session... a brother/sister session! They both are very sweet and both love the outdoors! So this session was very easy to do in one day! Christina was jumping up in trees and climbing walls, while Brandon was doing donuts in the mud and playing the guitar for us! :)
Also want to thank all my other clients I've had this past week that I did not post. (They are Christmas presents... I can't be posting those!)
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving week, I know I will! ;) My husband is coming home tomorrow!!!

No comments: