ALL IMAGES, TEXT, AND PRICING ARE COPYRIGHT TO ASHLEY SARGENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND ARE PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHER'S PERMISSION.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby its cold outside!! {Albertville, AL Family Photographer}


Everyone from Crossville knows Mrs. Edge... she's one of the many favorite kindergarten teachers ever! ;)


Mrs. Sandy moved to Alabama from Boston with her sweet family and somehow found me. I love this little boy and all them curls! :)

These sweet little girls froze to death this day and suprisingly still wanted to keep taking pictures! lol!
I've got a few more sessions left for 2009 and here's a few of them. Pictures are always such a perfect gift for loved ones, right? I hate that I can't post a few of my other sessions from this week, but again... they are presents and have to be kept a surprise! ;)

No comments: